Khandeshi Shev Bhaji Masala (25gm)
Free shipping on orders above £40 in UK Mainland.
Quick deliveries by DHL
Fresh Products. Easy return / refund.
Safe payment by credit / debit cards or Paypal.
A common preparation amongst folks of Khandesh, Maharashtra, where it originated, Shev Bhaji is perfect for when you want a change from your routine veggies options. Tasty and filling, this meal is best made with Prakash Khandeshi Shev Bhaji Masala. This special masala not only tantalizes your taste buds but is also packed with spices having antioxidant properties, vitamins, minerals and phyto-nutrients.
Ingredients: 125g. spicy shev, 2 medium size onions, 1 medium size tomato, ½ bowl sliced dry coconut (approx. 30g.), 3 tbsp. oil ( approx. 40ml.), 8-10 garlic cloves, ½ inch ginger (4g.), small bowl of chopped coriander, entire packet of Prakash Khandeshi Shev Bhaji Masala, 4½ cups* ( approx. 700ml.) water, salt to taste *(1 Cup = 150ml.)
Method for preparation of paste:
- 1) Slit baby eggplants lengthwise
- 2) Roast Coconut till golden brown and grind the coconut, roasted groundnut, Bharli vangi masala, sesame, Salt, Garlic and Ginger in mixer.
- 3) Stuff masala in Eggplants
- 4) In Vessel add 50ml oil, add a pinch of Hing, Cumin, Chopped Onion, Stuffed Wangi and Remaining masala cover the wolk and cook for 5 min. Add 250ml water and cook for 5 min.
- 5) Switch off the gas and serve hot with Chapati, Bhakari or Rice.