Kolhapuri Chicken Sukka Masala (25gm)
Free shipping on orders above £40 in UK Mainland.
Quick deliveries by DHL
Fresh Products. Easy return / refund.
Safe payment by credit / debit cards or Paypal.
This is a spicy, dry chicken dish with tangy, thick masala based gravy. The famous chicken curry comes out a winner among all those who love the heat of red chillies incorporated with a blend of rich spicy aroma. In this preparation, the marinated chicken is cooked in spicy, tasty kohlapuri masala (pre-prepared). The combination of fresh coconut, onions, tomatoes along with spices makes the masala unique and gives a great taste to the dish.
Ingredients: 500g chicken, 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/2 bowl oil (40ml), 2 Onion (1 chopped and 1 sliced for paste), 1 chopped tomato, 1/2 bowl sliced dry coconut (approx 30g), 1 tsp poppy seed, 8-10 Garlic cloves, 1/2 inch Ginger, Prakash Chicken Sukka Masala entire packet, 1/2 cup (100ml) water, salt to taste *(1 Cup = 150 ml)
Method for preparation of Chicken Sukka:
Method for preparation of paste: Roast coconut, two onions and poppy seeds till golden brown and grind to fine paste with garlic and ginger.
- 1) Add 1 tsp oil, 1/2 tsp cumin, 500g Chicken, 1/2 cup/100ml water, and salt in pressure cooker, cook for 4-5 whistles (approx 10-15 min.)
- 2) Heat oil in a pan and saute 1 chopped onion, 1 chopped tomato
- 3) Add above paste and fry till oil separates.
- 4) Add Kolhapuri Chicken Sukka Masala (entire packet) and fry for 1 min.
- 5) Add pressure cooked chicken, cover the pan and cook for 5-10 min.