Returns & Exchange Policy
We do not entertain returns after the order is successfully placed and payment is processed by our payment gateway. Buyers are requested to place the order only if they agree with this term.
We will accept exchange of the products purchased through our website, subject to the terms and conditions mentioned below…
- Exchange requests will be entertained only in case the products received by the buyer are in broken condition. Only such damaged or broken products will be considered for return and exchange thereafter.
- Buyer has to inform us of his/her intention to exchange the damaged or broken product(s) within 48 hrs of receipt of the goods at his/her delivery address.
- Such broken damaged / broken products should be sent to us only after written email consent from us to send back the product.
- All exchanges will be made after we receive the returned shipment of broken or damaged products. This is to confirm that you really received broken CDs. The courier charges for returning the damaged or broken products are to be borne by the buyer. However, the coupon code (discount voucher) of the amount worth the shipping charges will be given to the buyer which can be used for next purchase on our website.
- Within 3 days of receipt of the products, the broken damaged or broken products are to be sent back to the following address
Pandit (UK) Ltd,
Middlesex HA4 6SP