Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- 1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- 2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- 4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- 5. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- 6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- 7. When you register on IndianBasket.co.uk, you agree to receive promotional emails from us, not more than twice in a month. You may opt out / unsubscribe to such emails by sending an email to support@IndianBasket.co.uk with subject line "unsubscribe"
- 8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- 9. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without IndianBasket's / Pandit UK Ltd's prior written consent.
- 10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- 12. We as a merchant are not responsible for any damage caused to your health by consuming the food products ordered through our website. We are not the manufacturers of these products and in case of any damage, the manufacturer will be responsible for further legal proceedings.
By agreeing the terms and conditions, buyer confirms that he/she has gone through the contents of the following pages on this website and the agrees to them while placing the order...
1. Deliveries will be executed by DHL. Free shipping on £40+ orders in UK Mainland.
2. Order once placed cannot be cancelled & refunded.
3. Products cannot be added in orders that are already placed & paid for.
4. Safe payment by credit / debit cards or Paypal.
5. Buyer also authorizes Pandit UK Ltd / IndianBasket.co.uk to share my name, shipping address, email address and contact number with DHL and other shipping companies so as to execute accurate and smooth delivery of items ordered from Pandit UK Ltd / IndianBasket.co.uk.
"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"